Appointments at your convenience, in your home - available 7 days a week during the tax season!
Our highly trained team utilizes the most up-to-date tax preparation software available; we provide electronic filing of your taxes, through a secure connection to Canada Revenue Agency; and a printed copy of your completed taxes. As well as these traditional tax services, we go the extra step for you and include:
- Appointments at your convenience, in your home - available 7 days a week during the tax season!
- All tax files reviewed by our Chartered Accountant before submission to Revenue Canada.
- Secure record keeping for all tax documents kept on file.
- Personalized service, year round support for self assessment reviews and where needed additional tax planning.
- Dedicated tax specialists with extensive knowledge on how to maximize your return - we ensure that you will benefit from every deduction and credit available to you.
We are committed to providing excellent personalized service, using accurate and up to date information to ensure your tax preparation experience is the best it can be.
Our tax specialists offer convenient, accurate, and affordable preparation of all types of tax returns. We are ready to handle any tax situation, including standard personal returns, rental properties, self employment, professional corporations, business, estate/trust and more.
Preparing for Your Appointment
Our client tax organizer is a convenient, downloadable list of documents and information you will need for your appointment. Click here for our client tax organizer
Appointments average 30 to 45 minutes per person. Our tax specialist will start by reviewing your tax position and learning more about your unique requirements. Return clients benefit by having the previous years taxes available and on file with us, and for new clients we may need to review previous tax returns to ensure everything is in order with previous years filings.
Organizing your documents and receipts is easier when the appointment is in your home, and having these available at your appointment, you will know immediately what refund to expect or what your tax bill will be. After your information is entered with our specialized tax return software, your file is reviewed by both our tax specialist and our Chartered Accountant to ensure accuracy. It is then electronically filed with Canada Revenue Agency.
Year Round Services
Some agencies seem to close up shop in the off season, leaving you dealing with questions and possibly the CRA on your own. We are available to help you, year round, with more than just taxes. We are able to:
- Answer your tax planning questions
- Assist with government benefit applications and forms
- Assist with late tax filing or adjustment requests
- Help plan for life changes
- Offer up to date information on new and existing tax laws
- Provide monthly bookkeeping support and small business accounting
- Provide audit assistance, if the need arises
Our significant investment in computerized tax preparation and research software enables us to prepare returns accurately and efficiently for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and not-for-profit organizations.
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year. Tax services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tax planning for individuals and corporations
- Return preparation for - Individuals - Corporations - Estates and trusts - Not-for-profit organizations
- Provincial and federal commodity tax planning and compliance
- Tax considerations in matrimonial settlements
- Tax effects of buying/selling a business
- Tax effective retirement and estate planning
Estate & Trust Tax Preparation
Effective estate planning facilitates the orderly transfer of assets to your beneficiaries, provides security for your surviving spouse, and can reduce or eliminate the tax due on the transfer of your business and other assets. For business owners, providing for business continuity and succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the complex process of getting your financial affairs in order.
Tax Planning & Preparation
Tax planning and preparation form a winning combination for our successful individual and business clients. Our experienced staff can develop tax-minimization strategies to optimize your after-tax position.
Tax planning is an essential element of the tax preparation process. By making tax planning part of your overall business strategy, you can use our experience and access to the most current tax developments to minimize your tax liabilities.